Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wake me up when september ends...

Okay....so I was pretty good at writing frequent posts since I began my blog this summer.

And then September happened.

School started.
I got busy.
End of story.

Now that September has come and gone (hence the nod-to-Green-Day title of this post), I realize how much I missed writing.  There are so many topics I could have written about, but I just didn't made the time to sit down and do it.

So I decided to brainstorm a list (because I just love lists) of some possible posts I could write.  I thought maybe I'll hold myself more accountable if I commit this list into print.....a promise to myself that I will dedicate some time.....at least once a week....to writing.

Here's what I have so far...
*Pinterest projects in the classroom- update
*Starting off a school year- my new and old favorite ideas
*My first experience with a student teacher
*Organization in the classroom
*What I've learned from fourth graders

and just so you don't think I'm totally obsessed with my job....
*Finishing up my guest room
*Crafty/DIY projects I've done recently
*30 day challenges- I've completed one, and am starting a new one
*New recipe post
*These Are My Confessions....part 2

Please....if you do follow this blog, and I fail to follow through with this, hold me to it!   And feel free to let me know if there are any topics you'd be interested in me writing first.  It will give me even more motivation to get started!  :)

I can say this for certain.....I won't wait until November to write my next post.  Promise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment